Thursday 22 May 2014

Iain Oughtred skiff for sale

Jim Hames built this Thames skiff to Iain Oughtred's designs. She's a single sculler, 17ft long and uses thole pins rather than rowlocks - the included blades may need new leathers apparently. The cushions look ideal for a lady steerer with parasol.
The boat is for sale at £600 ono, trailer not included. Lying Lee-on-the-Solent.
Jim is a serial boatbuilder, his most recent project being a Finn sailing dinghy (also for sale). He also built a wherry that he and his son Roger entered in the Great River Race for many years.
If you are interested, drop me an email and I will put you in touch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I find your e-mail Chris?

Chris Partridge said...

Click on my profile picture to go to my Google+ page, go to 'About' and you will see contact details.
Or just email chrismpartridge@btinternet.com....